Friday 5 October 2007

Kellys Missions Zone 1

This week Fly Lady and the Fly Babies around the world are in Zone 1 - the Front Porch, the Entrance area and the Dining Room. This month we're in it for the whole week and I'm really glad. The entrance are is the ONLY are in my home right now that's not affected by the makeover since we're done with the work in there. The only thing left is decorating it. But that's a whole different story. *lol*

These are Kelly's Missions for this week:

- Monday: sweep your front porch area around your front door. I'm not really able to do that right now, because my "front porch" is still stuffed with paint cans, tiles, broken things and I don't know what. I don't want to throw it away until the make over is totally done, because they might need something from this pile and then I'd have to go and but it again. So this will have to stay for a few more weeks, just in case. At least I had a good go at the door and now it's blue and shiny again, a HUGE difference!

- Tuesday: this is a a multi room mission - the Hot Spots in the 3 areas. Oh, this is a good one for me! It took me a while to get done but I did what I could, considering the circumstances.

- Wednesday: the walls and the windows in the dining room as well as the piles on the dining room table. The walls are newly painted so not much to clean there. I don't have a window in the dining room anymore, it's the entrance to the kitchen. *lol* The piles on the dining room table are gone.

- Thursday: the entrance area of the home - grab all those shoes, books and jackets that seem to pile up right by the front door and put them away. Not much in there to start with, due to the makeover, so it was an easy one.

- Friday: grab a trash bag and just pick things up in the three areas. This is a good one! At least one small part of my home is decluttered and clean.

Finally I'm able to finish all of Kelly's Missions! Woohoo.... Now I feel really good about myself.

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope to work on my Christmas cards and on Sunday we'll go to mass - the bishop is coming!

0 comments: