Thursday 20 September 2007

My internet is SO slow!

I just wanted you to know that my Internet connection is so terribly slow at the moment so i just want to cry. I don't know why because it has never been this slow before. The pages start to download but then they stop because the connection kind of dies, but I'm still online. So if you don't see me online much at least you know why. Not my fault! %¤#%(=(% connection!

Oh well, I guess I'll try to think of interesting posts while I'm off the net. I'd appreciate it if you could tell me what kind of topics you want to read about here: yoga, Morocco, cooking, bilingual kids, flying elephants - you name it! Ok? I hope to see LOTS of feedback on this one. That would make my otherwise rather miserable day.

3 comments:

Ijsbeer said...

Recipies, in particular for food from Marocoo would be nice. And flying elephants would be fun too:P Post what you like and I am sure there will be people who love it:) It wouldn't be fun having a blog only to post what others like and you don't. I find your blog interesting already:)

Anonymous said...

I'd love to hear how you find Morocco, culturally speaking. :)

Sofia Eriksson said...

Du kanske redan stänger av modemet regelbundet, men om inte - stäng av modemet och låt det vara avstängt en stund. Då kan uppkopplingen ordna till sig. Såvida det inte är något linjefel förstås... Hoppas att det ordnar sig!

Kram, Sofia