Thursday 13 September 2007

I've got my washing machine back!

Woohoo! I'm so happy! After almost 4 weeks without a washing machine I've finally got it back. Not having a washing machine has been horrible. Just imagine, sooner or later you run out of clean clothes and wearing the same clothes for a whole week just isn't fun. Ok, I did wash some by hand but somehow it didn't come out totally clean without the proper detergent and warm water.

I've still got men walking around with dirty shoes around the house and I can't get to the washing machine during the hours they work here but at least I can wash early in the mornings. I did one load of towels this morning. That was about time because we were using the last clean towel this morning.

Guess what I'll do this weekend? Attack Mount Washmore!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have something for you at my site:)