Sunday 9 September 2007

Healthy for the Holidays

HFTH2007Button125x146Lundie has decided to host an Autumn Challenge. I think that's great and I enrolled right away.

The guidelines & plans are simple:

  1. You want to do something to improve your health
  2. You’d like to set a goal for yourself to be measured between now and the upcoming holidays.
  3. You want to have fun and share your progress with others who are working right along side you!
  4. The Challenge will run from September 10 - December 9 (90-days)
  5. I will post any tickers you care to share on the H4H status page
  6. Reply to this post in order to join in. I will email you the button code to link to the status page.
  7. You can set whatever challenge you want for your self - miles walked, pounds lost, minutes exercised - it’s up to you!


Ok, I really, really NEED this one! So my goal is to spend AT LEAST 2200 minutes doing yoga or power walking for the next 90 days. That's 3 hours a week doing exercise. I know I can do this, I just need to feel motivated enough to do it. Get out and walk, even if it's poring down. Get up in the morning and do my yoga routine, even if I'm tired. Walking to/from school does not count, nor does meditation. This is going to be a tough one, I know. But I need to excercise or I won't be able to cope with my busy schedule this fall.

Here's my new ticker:

0 comments: