Wednesday 29 August 2007

I wish upon a star

Summer is coming to an end and ahead of us lie many months of hard work and not much play. I wish I could go away somewhere like mid November or so, when the skies are grey and you're getting tired of the every day ruts. Just a few days off, to go somewhere new and interesting.

New York would be a great place to go! I have never been to the USA so I think "the Big Apple" would be a good place to start. I've heard so much about Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island and other areas, each one with its' own "personality".

Dialaflight is a leading independent UK travel company offering flights, hotels & travel ideas worldwide. They offer cheap flights to New York and since they offer hotels too, you really don't have to think of anything but having fun, fun, fun. Unlike many travel companies you don't book your flight on line. They actually have real people answering the phone! And since you're actually talking to a real person you can be sure that you're getting everything you need to prepare your holidays to New York the way you like it.

I think I'd go crazy in New York. Of course, in my dreams money would be no problem, I'd have a plastic card with more money than I could spend. *lol* But in the real world I'd have to be a bit more careful with what I do with my money. Anyway, a big wallet or not, I'd start my first day visiting all the scrapbook stores in the NY area and as far as I've heard there are quite a few. Then the followig days I'd go for coffee in different places (I've never had anything more "special" than a cappuchino so I'm dying to try all the different coffees like frappuchino, mocha and God knows what else you can get), have a taste of the night life in a different club each night, visit all the famous buildings and places. Now, all I need is to get the money and I'm on my way.

0 comments: