Wednesday 1 August 2007

Blogging Personality?

I just found the funniest quiz on blogging personality. I like to do those little quizzes from time to time, but I don't always blog about them. Well, I really do like this one - "got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights". Doesn't that sound good? I'm not sure it's true but it does feel great for my self esteem. *lol*

But I'm not a perfectionist. At least not when it comes to blogging. I seldom rewrite an entry and lots of times I forget to revise it before I hit Publish. I'm probably a perfectionist in other areas, but I try hard to let go of that and become less of a SHE. I still have along way to go, one babystep after another.

Your Blogging Type is Confident and Insightful

You've got a ton of brain power, and you leverage it into brilliant blog.
Both creative and logical, you come up with amazing ideas and insights.
A total perfectionist, you find yourself revising and rewriting posts a lot of the time.
You blog for yourself - and you don't care how popular (or unpopular) your blog is!

0 comments: