Saturday 25 August 2007

And the days go by...

I've been really busy these past days: we've bought the sink and the tiles. The kitchen is slowly beginning to look like a kitchen again but is still a mess. Just have a look at these photos.

This is the kitchen 2 days ago. A true mess!



This is the kitchen yesterday:



And this is the kitchen today:





Now we've got most of the stuff we need. I really could use a new fridge, freezer and a washing machine, but we've already spent much more than we had planned for so that will have to wait for a while. I also want a microwave oven and a toaster and a blender and.... Oh well, I'll keep on dreaming... *lol*

Today we bough the tiles and they are beautiful! I guess I'll have to wait at least another week before they get to that part. There's still a lot of work to be done.

We haven't even talked to the carpenter yet, so I don't think my kitchen will be completely done before Christmas but at least we're on our way. Babysteps.... That's the way things work here in Morocco.

<<< Previous | Next >>>

0 comments: