Saturday 21 July 2007

Sunday Seven 2

It's Saturday night and it's 11.45 PM. I really should be off to bed, because I'm very tired, but I'm also very busy. Today I've spent most of the day by the computer. I've finished a lot of work I had been putting off so now I feel a lot less tied to my laptop. Because of that I'm taking tomorrow off. No computer for a whole day.... Woohooo, that's going to be a tough one! I've done that before, when I've realized that my home has been totally neglected. It's hard when you're used to spending hours and hours by the computer, but it's really good for your soul. So tomorrow I'll spend the whole day with my boys and my home.

I hope we can go to church tomorrow. I'm really lazy in the mornings and I don't like to get up too early. Sometimes I just can't get out of bed on time. Going to church is a bit complicated, because there's no church in my town. We have to go to the capital and it takes us about one hour to get there and then another hour to go back home, so when we go to mass we "lose" half a day... But it's worth it, I know!

Anyway, this has been quite a good week,so here's my list of things I'm grateful for:

  1. We're in good health.
  2. My boys are such a blessing and have been really good all week.
  3. I got paid at work and it turned out to be a lot more than I had expected.
  4. My students love the class and we're having a lot of fun. I'm definitely going to miss them when this course is over. Only 10 days left...
  5. I've completed 5 days of a 60-day study to address bad eating habits from a spiritual/biblical perspective. It's really interesting!
  6. I'm so happy to have great friends who are really supportive and helpful.
  7. I'm so happy I found FLY Lady over a year ago, because when my home is a disaster I just think about her words ("Babysteps", "You can do anything for 15 minutes", "No whining allwed") and in a few hours my home is looking a lot better.
So, see you all on Tuesday! Now I'm off to have a look at some of the other moms in Sunday Seven and then I'll log out for about 24 hours.

2 comments:

Melli said...

Mmmm... I think I need one of those Fly Ladies!!!!

Lazy Daisy said...

I love Flylady...she certainly helped me when she said, "Any thing worth doing is worth doing badly and that even bad house keeping is a gift to your family!"

Hope you got to go to church and that it blessed you. Sounds like you are having a wonderful week.

Blessings,