Friday 27 July 2007

And the winner is....

Thankful Heart! CONGRATULATIONS! I left you a comment on your blog. Please tell me which key ring you prefer - the book, another slipper, the sandal or a "hand of Fatima". Oh, and please tell me which color you prefer and the name you want written on it.

I will go across the border next week so I want to mail it out to you then. Hopefully you'll have your prize by mid August (snail mail is just that, SNAIL mail).

This giveaway thing has been so much fun!!! I'm thinking about having another one soon so keep your eyes open and please come back again.

Now I'm off to have a look at the list on Rocks in my Dryer to see if I won anything. Not that it matters really because I had so much fun visiting lots of great blogs I didn't know off so I'm updating my list of favorites. *lol*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

Thankfulheart said...

Thank You Maogi! I am sure it will be beautiful!
Theresa AKA Thankfulheart!