Friday 13 June 2008

Friday Fun - Friday 13th

Friday Fun: Superstitions Edition

1. Any extra precautions for Friday the 13th?
Nope, I don't believe in superstition. I respect people who do, I come from a very superstitious family. And besides, in Spain it's not Friday 13th that's trouble, it's Tuesday 13th. *lol*

2. What superstitions do you have?
None really but I avoid going under ladders, just in case something falls down.

3. Do you think there is really anything to superstitions, or is it something we just talk ourselves into?
I think not walking under ladders is a good rule, but beside that, I don't really believe there's anything to that.

4. The movies,… good or bad? Scary or just campy fun?
I HATE scary movies! So I haven't seen any of the "Friday 13th"-movies and I don't plan on watching them either, there are so many films I really want to watch so I think the "Friday 13th" movies will just be a plain waste of time.

3 comments:

Campbell Jane said...

I hate scary movies too! I enjoyed your blog! God Bless

Darshan Baruah said...

Hey nice to know that you hate scary mopvies.I do hate them as I get scared.Hows life?

Darshan Baruah said...

hey I get scared of them too that's why I hate them so much.Anyway how are you?