Friday 18 January 2008

Valentines Day

I haven't celebrated Valentines day for years but I still think it's a nice tradition, at least to a certain extent. I think we need to show our love and affection for our loved ones every day, not just one day a year, but at least one day is better than none, right?

I don't think Valentines day should be all about buying expensive gifts. I think it should be about caring and doing everything you can for your partner so he/she will have a very special day. If your plans include getting him/her a gift, that's okey.

At couponchief.com you can get great gifts at a low price. I don't know about you but I think a good book is a wonderful way to show your love. Or maybe a gift basket with different things your loved one appreciate. Like coffee from Gevalia, which actually is a Swedish brand. *lol* I think the usual gifts, like chocolate and flowers are a bit out of fashion. What do you think? What would you love your partner to get you for Valentine Day?

0 comments: