Wednesday 30 January 2008

There's magic in the air

If I won a million euros I'd quit my studies for a year, take the kids with me and spend at least a year traveling around the globe. There are so many places I'd love to visit and I'm sure my kids would learn so much from actually visiting the places they read about in school.

We'd make a long stop in New Zealand. I've never been there but I would love to spend some time there and really get to know the country and its' people. There's something magical about that place. I understand why they chose New Zealand for the Lord of The Rings movies, the sceneries are just perfect. New Zealand is actually two islands, the north island and the south island. New Zealand is famous for the Maoris and the Maori art. It has also become a very popular place for weddings, because of the wonderful beaches and the beauty of the landscape. It's a very romantic place. Wellington is the political capital of New Zealand. It's very small and everything is to be found within walking distance. Isn't that great? Very ecological, don't you agree? *lol*

Cheaper Than Hotels is an international company that offers last minute and year round discount accommodation in many countries. They have several New Zealand Hotels, for instance Auckland Hotels, Wellington Hotels and Christchurch Hotels.

0 comments: