Sunday 27 January 2008

Scrap links # 1

I've decided I need to get some inspiration for my scrapping and card making and since I lost just about every link I kept in My Favorites when my computer crashed I have to start all over again. So I've decided I'll go on a link hunt every day for a week, starting today and finishing next Sunday. I'd better hurry because this year during Lent I'm not going to enter any of my favorite forums for the whole 40 days and I will try to spend as little time as possible by the computer. I can't stay away from the computer totally because I need to go on line to work with my classmates and I need to go to my virtual classes, but other than that and a small amount of blogging I'll stay away from the internet. It' going to be hard, because I'm such a nerd, but I'm sure I'm going to survive and that it's going to be worth it in the end.

Anyway, there's still time so here are the links for today:

Scrapbook.com - I'm a member here and this is a great place for inspiration and friendship. But my overall impression is that it's too big, I often feel totally lost.... I prefer the smaller places. Nevertheless, this is a great place and check out the gallery!

Fiskars - Check out the Fiskars TV, there are some great crafting projects there. If you hurry you can catch all the January layouts, one new layout a day. And for all you card makers, their gallery (with instructions!) is one of my favorites but I hate the navigation. It's complicated and not at all user friendly. :-(

SuperScrapbookingIdeas.com - I just ran across this one and I think it seems to be a useful site. It lists ideas for different scrap books and the things you "should" include in your album.

0 comments: