Wednesday 16 January 2008

I need new glasses

I have been thinking about getting new glasses for quite some time now. My eyesight is changing and I actually see a lot better now that I did two years ago. I'm really picky when it comes to glasses and need to have someone with me when I have to chose. I'm actually looking for something like this (look at the photo on the left). I think they look cool and I think I'd look good wearing something like that.

For those of you who are not half blind like I am (no, I'm not kidding :-() there are places to buy your glasses on line. I've had a look at Zenni Optical and they have some really great glasses. Great Discovry:$ 8 Prescription Glasses From Zenni Optical. Prices range from 8 dollars up to over 20 dollars but oh boy, there are some really beautiful designs. Have a look at Women's Fashion and you'll see for yourself. I think I'd go for a pair of glasses with matching sun shades, because that way you don't have to carry around two pair of glasses. My bag is too heavy anyway. *lol*

0 comments: