Monday 17 December 2007

Life after Christmas

It's that time of year again! Christmas time. A lot of people feel the need to get back in shape with a weight loss program after weeks of over eating. And that's fine. Whatever suits you and your lifestyle. This is one of the newest diets. It's called the Magnetic Diet Weight Loss Program and it combines eating certain foods, exercises and meditation.

Just remember, if you have any health issues, go see your doctor before you start any diet or exercise program, to be on the safe side.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I haven't heard of this one- I'll have to look it up. Anything that incorporates a little meditation for a total mind-body connection is interesting to me.

Mayogi said...

Actually, I hadn't heard of it either until I ran across it the other day. I LOVE meditation and I think it can do wonders for all kinds of situations.

Take care and Merry Christmas!