Tuesday 9 October 2007

Back to work

I went to my job today. I work at a cultural center that is also a library for the university students. It's a great place! Lots and lots of books, people studying, taking classes in the classrooms upstairs or having meetings about volunteer work. The library is a "second home" to a lot of people, both young and old. There are Moroccans, Spaniards, different African nationalities, Germans and many more.

The classes will start on Monday October 29th, so there's not much time left. I will have one group this year, twice a week. That is going to be so much fun! But I don't have much time to prepare my clases right now so I'm glad I can use the same book I used during summer. That will make it a lot easier, because I already know the book and have prepared some games and additional activities. That will save me a lot of time.

I will have to spend a few days next week planning my classes. I will also have to plan my own studies because my classes start next week. I guess I'll have to learn the fine art of PLANNING! *lol* Otherwise it will all be a mess and I'll get a nervous breakdown before Christmas.

I'm going to Ceuta tomorrow to do my registration. Wish me luck and pray for me. I can really need that. I hope to have good news when I come back home.

0 comments: