Wednesday 3 October 2007

Are you studying Spanish?

I have an idea. I am Spanish as you probably know by now, which makes me a native speaker. I'm going back to school to study Spanish from a more academic perspective. And I love to teach! So I have got this crazy idea of starting a blog for Spanish students. What do you think? Do you think that's a good idea? Reading books is good when you are learning a language but sometimes the language in the books is not what people use in their everyday life. So there you have the idea behind another blog. *lol*

I'm thinking about explaining grammar, write about words (like the word of the week or something like that), about books and movies, about what's going on in Spain and what people talk about, Spanish culture and history. In English of course.

What do you think? Could that be of interest to you, your kids or someone you know? And what would you like me to write about?

0 comments: