Tuesday 4 September 2007

Time to move!

I'm thinking about hosting a fitness challenge, like the one Mama Bright hosted during summer. I really do need to get back on track, in every sense of the word, because I feel like my whole world is falling apart due to this makeover. If I only had known that living in the middle of a makeover would be that bad, I guess I would have shut up and been happy with my crummy kitchen.

Anyway, I need to get fit to manage what's ahead of me. So I think a new challenge will be a good way to keep me motivated. So far I've been browsing the net in search of interesting articles to keep me motivated and help me get started. I will continue doing that through out the whole challenge time. I love to work out and I enjoy reading/talking about fitness. Are there any other fitness moms out there? Or other moms struggling to get back on track?

I found a great blog the other day, Go Workout Mom. This is a posting I really like: An Overview of 10 Babysteps for Mom’s Fitness Journey.

What do you say? Are you up for a challenge? The rules would be something like this: You make your own goal, you decide what you want to accomplish and we will support you along the way. Think realistic goals, something you actually can accomplish with a little effort. It's better to make smaller goals and add over time than put a goal that's too high and then get frustrated and quit. Babysteps, like Fly Lady would say. *lol* Once you decide which is going to be your goal (or goals) you design a ticker over at Tickerfactory.com and give me the link to your post with the ticker on. Then I'll get back to you about once a week to see how you're getting on. Does that sound good?

0 comments: