Saturday 18 August 2007

On Monday...

Monday is going to be a very important day. First of all, I'll get my temporary residence permit for 5 years. Woohooo, normally you have to go trough the permit procedure one a year so I'm happy I finally managed to get the papers for 5 years. I'll get the new ID-card around Christmas but until then I can travel around as I wish with the temporary permit.

And Monday is also the day when we FINALLY start the kitchen total make over. Today I'm putting everything in the kitchen and dining room in boxes - it's such a boring job but it has to be done so I try to be positive about it. The rest of the apartment is going to be crowded for the next 3 or 4 weeks until the kitchen is done, but that's the way it is.

I have my camera prepared to take lots of pix of the make over, so stay tuned and you'll be able to see the progress of my kitchen. Later on today I'll post the photos from today and then once a day I'll post the photos of the day. So don't forget to come back to see my new kitchen emerge from the dust, like a Phoenix. *lol*

Next >>

0 comments: