Friday 31 August 2007

Blog Day 2007

Blog Day 2007What is BlogDay 2007?

BlogDay was created with the belief that bloggers should have one day dedicated to getting to know other bloggers from other countries and areas of interest. On that day Bloggers will recommend other blogs to their blog visitors.

I haven't been blogging for such a long time (about 4 months) so to me most blogs are new. This is my list of 5 blogs I'd like to recommend:

Mamas Coffee Corner: This is my friend Lindas blog. She's Swedish and lives in Brasil with her husband and son. She really is a great person and an inspiration to me.

Military Wife in Okinawa: I came across this blog by accident. I really enjoy reading about her life as a military wife, far away in Japan. This is a very nice blog, don't miss it!

Don't eat my Buchela: This is one of my favorite blogs which I've been reading for several months now. She's Ethiopian, married to an American and they live in China with their adorable son. This is a great blog with interesting texts about life in China and wonderful pictures.

Bright like the Son: This blog is about as old as mine. I found it thanks to the Moms of Grace community. Mama Bright is a great person and I like the way she writes. I guess we're very much alike, in spite of living in different parts of the world.

Eastcoastlife: I came across this blog a few weeks ago, on Wordless Wednesday. She lives in Singapore and works as a teacher, so we have lots of things in common. Every time I visit her blog I end up being very hungry, thanks to all the wonderful photos.

Happy Blogging everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

How nice of you to recommend my blog to your readers. Thanks! I haven't even heard of blog day before.

Cool idea.

mamabright1 said...

thanks, Mayogi!!!

you are so sweet...sorry it took me so long to get over here...

and...a fall challenge sounds good...I wasn't thinking of hosting another until winter...

let me know...

blessings, amy :-)