Friday 17 August 2007

Another year...

So now I'm one year older. Yes, today is my birthday. I'm not going to tell you how old I am because, frankly, I definitely don't feel my age! Actually, 10 years ago I felt a lot older than I do right now. I think this is my best age so far - I feel young, healthy, full of energy, beautiful (well, at least some days), I take care of myself and I'm happy with my life. Isn't that more important than a number in your passport?

Today is also my youngest son's birthday, he turned 8. We've been celebrating all day and had a lot of fun. We had both lunch and dinner at restaurants and we had a lovely orange cake with coffee on the roof top this evening. We got lots of presents both of us. My parents gave me scrap things (I got the most beautiful card stock you can ever imagine!) and my husband gave me a pilates ball and a pilates/yoga DVD. I can't wait until I'll be able to try my new DVD, because I've heard so much about pilates and how great it is. I've always been a yoga kind of girl, but I'm willing to give pilates a try. *lol* Unfortunately I won't be able to try it until the end of September because of the kitchen make over, but I might be able to watch the DVD at least. I guess I'd better do a search on the net to see what information I can come up with about pilates. I'll let you know what I think about it once I try.

0 comments: