Friday 13 July 2007

The first week....

It's Friday today and I've survived my first week as a payroll teacher. I've worked 13 hours this week, without counting all the hours I've spent preparing the classes, reading books and looking for material... In all I'd say I've spent nearly 50 hours doing things related to my work as a teacher or volunteer worker. *phew* I just hope next week will be a bit less stressful!

I have 3 students in my Spanish class and so far only 3 or 4 students in my computer class. But we're having such a great time! I really, really do enjoy teaching! I think I've found my call in life. *lol* A bit late maybe, but late is always better than never, right?

Now I have another 2½ weeks left of work and then I'm free for about a month. After that my boys will be back in school and I'll start private tutoring again.

BTW, are there anyone out there interested in learning Spanish? If you are, maybe I could start an on line class, like the Spanish word of the week or something like that. I think that would be fun!

0 comments: