Wednesday 6 June 2007

Wordless Wednesday

I just joined the meme Wordless Wednesday, or at least I think I did. *lol* I feel really stupid these days, maybe because I work way too much and in so different things that my brains just go blank all the time. I really should try to take it slower and do some yoga instead. Well well, only 3 more weeks to go before my kids are on summer vacation and I get a break from my teaching job. Or at least, that is what I think... I haven't talked to my boss yet, maybe he'd like me to have another class of HTML-programming during the summer. Not that it would be too hard to do, since I'm working hard on finishing my notes now and I'll hopefully finish the website in a few days.

Anyway, enjoy the bowl of strawberries! I love strawberries but I'm allergic so I can only drink them in milkshake a few times a year. :-( The Moroccan strawberries are really the best! So sweet and full of taste... Now I sound like that ad for Carlsberg - "Probably the best beer in the world". *rotflao*

0 comments: