Sunday 20 May 2007

A new yoga routine

First of all I have to confess that I'm mad about yoga! I rush to the shop every month to buy "Yoga Journal, the Spanish edition" and I read every artice over and over again. I am a true yogaaddict - but unfortunatelly I have too many things going on in my life so I don't yoga very often. Here where I live not many people ever heard of yoga, so finding a yoga teacher is imposible. I have a series of 3 DVD:s (Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga) and they are really great. But I seldom find time to do 90 miunutes of yoga...

So, the other day when I was doing some crisis cleaning I found a yoga routine I printed off http://www.yogabasics.com/ some years ago. It's easy to do, doesn't take long and seams easy to learn. Tomorrow morning I will start this routine and i'll try to do it every morning, before waking my kids up. I really could need a nice start of the day. So tomorrow, Monday, I will start my "new healthier life". *lol*

2 comments:

Shelliza said...

Hi,
I saw you on Yemi's blog and came over to visit. I do hot yoga and love it, but it's always difficult finding the time to get away.

Mayogi said...

Hello Shelliza!

Welcome to my place!

Hot yoga seems interesting. I do hot yoga too, in a way. Doing yoga here during summer should count as hot yoga, don't you think? Unless I do yoga in the middle of the night it´s always over 25 degrees C in my livingroom during summer. *lol*

Now I'm off to pay you a visit! See you there!