Friday 25 May 2007

Another quiz

I´m a bit bored.... I have hundreds of things to do and somehow I just can´t make myself start doing them. It´s almost midnight and I have to get up around 6.30 tomorrow morning so I really should get going so I can go to bed at an almost decent hour. Well well, instead I took this quiz:

Your Power Color Is Orange

You live in the fast lane. You love action, risk, and competition.
You're spontaneous, enthusiastic, and persuasive.
But you're also easily bored - and love to rebel against structures.
You resent rules ... as well as people's attempts to control you!

Tomorrow will be a stressfull day: first I´m off to my MIL to leave the kids there, then I´m off to class - as a student. After that, back to my MIL`s to get the kids and rush home for lunch. Hopefully my MIL will invite us to have lunch with them. In the evening I have to prepare my next class - as a teacher. I´m a volunteer teacher and as such I take a course every year to become a better and more experienced teacher. I only work a few hours a week so I really shouldn´t complain, I´m still att SAHM, so I really shouldn´t be stressed out. So why am I and why on Earth am I sitting here instead of folding laundry and doing a "5 minute room rescue" in the living room? Oh well, I´d better get my act together and start with Mount Washmore.....

See you tomorrow!

0 comments: