Wednesday 6 February 2008

I just had to take this quiz and look - can you believe I got this, without cheating!



You're Spain!

You like rain on the plain, as well as interesting architecture and
a diverse number of races and religions.  You like to explore a lot, but sailing,
especially in large groups, never really seems to work out for you.  Beware of pirates
and dictators bearing bombs.  And for heavens' sake, stop running around bulls!
 It's just not safe!



Take the Country Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid



Home, sweet home... *lol*

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's interesting that you got Spain. :)

Hey- I got tagged twice this week for memes, so I put up a list of people (you included) and if you want to do one of the memes, consider yourself tagged! :)

Mayogi said...

Ok, I'll go and have a look at the memes. I'm a meme freak. ;-)